Using the Appliance :
* Fit the sealing ring into the blade holder unit and screw the
blade holder unit into the jug unit.
* Put your ingredients into the jug.
* Put the filler cap in the lid, then turn.
* Screw the lid onto the jug.
* Place the blender onto the power unit.
* Select a speed.
Cleaning & Care :
* Always switch off, unplug before cleaning.
* Never let the power unit, cord or plug get wet.
* Empty the jug before unscrewing it from the blade unit.
* Don’t wash any parts in your dishwasher except the Glass Jar
and the Blade Holder.
* Wipe with a damp cloth.
* Remove and wash the sealing ring.
* Don’t touch the sharp blades. Brush them clean using hot
soapy water, then rinse them under the tap.
* Leave to dry upside down.
* The appliance is not to be used by children or persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction. Children being supervised not to play
with the appliance.
* Do not throw the appliance away with the normal household
waste at the end of its life, but hand it in at an official collection
point for recycling. By doing this you will help to preserve the
* Carrot Juice :
Cut the non-immersed carrot into 15mm. Put 700g carrot pieces
into the glass jar, and then add water into the Jar in 1.5L mark-
ing. Blending for 5 seconds and then turn off the appliance for 1
minute, this is counted as ONE cycle. Change to use some new
carrots and water after each cycle.
* Banana Strawberry Smoothie :
10 Strawberries, 2 Bananas, 150ml Strawberry Yogurt/Milk,
100ml Apple Juice & a few ice cubes.
lid / lid ring
Safety Instructions :
* Read these instructions for use carefully before using the appliance and save
them for future reference.
* Blending hot liquids may cause in hot liquid and steam being forced suddenly
past the lid and filler cap. Allow the liquid to cool or reduce the amount and
select a lower speed if available. Using a cloth or oven gloves to protect your
hands when handling the hot jug and lid.
* Switch off and unplug:
* After use
* Before cleaning
* Before installing or removing parts
* Keep hands and devices out of the blender when the appliance is operating.
* Don’t touch the sharp blades.
* Don’t let children or infirm people use this appliance unsupervised. Don’t let
children play with the machine.
* Never use this appliance when it’s damaged. Get it repaired or replaced by
* Never use any unauthorized attachment.
* Never leave the appliance on unattended.
* When removing the blender or mill from the power unit:
* Wait until the blades have completely stopped.
* Don’t unscrew the jug or jar from the blade unit.
* Only use the appliance for its intended domestic use.
* Make sure the electricity supply is the same as the rating shown at the
bottom of the appliance.
* Remove all packaging and wash the parts (see “cleaning”) before using for
the first time.
* To ensure long life of your blender, never run it over 60 seconds.
* Don’t put dry ingredients into the blender before switching on. If necessary,
cut them into pieces; remove the lid; then drop them through one by one with
the machine running. Keep your hands over the opening.
* Do not let the appliance run more than 5 times without interruption. Let it cool
down before you continue processing.
* If you want to prepare a larger quantity of soup, let the appliance cool down
for 60 minutes after processing the ingredients for each batch.
* Never open the lid when the blade rotates.
This product contains recyclable materials.
Do not dispose this product as unsorted municipal waste.
Please contact your local municipality for the nearest collection point.
MODEL : LE700