Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Bedienungsanleitung
Betrachten Sie hier gratis die Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM Bedienungsanleitung. Sie haben die Bedienungsanleitung gelesen, jedoch keine Antwort auf Ihre Frage gefunden? Dann stellen Sie Ihre Frage auf dieser Seite an andere Besitzer von Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
EF55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 USM
EF55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
EF80-200mm f/4.5-5.6 USM
Thank you for purchasing a Canon product.
Do not look at the sun or a bright light source through
the lens or camera.
Doing so could result in loss of
vision. Looking at the sun directly through the lens is
Whether it is attached to the camera or not, do not
leave the lens under the sun without the lens cap
This is to prevent the lens from concentrating
the sun’s rays, which could cause a fire.
If the lens is taken from a cold environment into a warm
one, condensation may develop on the lens surface and
To prevent condensation in this case, first
put the lens into an airtight plastic bag before taking it
from a cold to warm environment. Then take out the lens
after it has warmed gradually. Do the same when taking
the lens from a warm environment into a cold one.
1. Mounting and Detaching the Lens
See your camera’s instructions for details on mounting
and detaching the lens.
• After detaching the lens, place the lens with the rear end
up to prevent the lens surface and contacts from getting
• If the contacts get soiled, scratched, or have fingerprints
on them, corrosion or faulty connections can result. The
camera and lens may not operate properly.
• If the contacts get soiled or have fingerprints on them,
clean them with a soft cloth.
• If you remove the lens, cover it with the dust cap. To
attach it properly, align the lens mount index and the
index of the dust cap as shown in diagram
, and turn
clockwise. To remove it, reverse the order.
2. Setting the Focus Mode
To shoot in autofocus (AF) mode, set the focus mode switch
To shoot in manual focus (MF) mode, set the focus mode
switch to MF, and focus by turning the focusing ring.
• Do not touch the rotating parts of the lens while AF is
• Do not focus in MF when the focus mode switch is set to
• When the hood (sold separately) is installed to the EF55-
200mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF55-200mm f/4.5-5.6 II USM
and EF80-200mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, you can turn the hood
to adjust with MF.
To zoom, turn the lens’ zoom ring
• Be sure to finish zooming before focusing. Changing the