Betrachten Sie hier gratis die Casio AW-49H-1BVEF Bedienungsanleitung. Sie haben die Bedienungsanleitung gelesen, jedoch keine Antwort auf Ihre Frage gefunden? Dann stellen Sie Ihre Frage auf dieser Seite an andere Besitzer von Casio AW-49H-1BVEF.
Operation Guide 3321
About This Manual
•Button operations are indicated using the letters shown
in the illustration.
•Each section of this manual provides you with the
information you need to perform operations in each
mode. Further details and technical information can be
found in the “Reference” section.
Timekeeping ModeCalendar ModeAlarm ModeDual Time ModeStopwatch Mode
•Press B to change from mode to mode.
Use this mode to set the current time. An incorrect digital time setting will cause
incorrect operation of the calendar.
To set the digital time
Hour hand Minute hand
Press .Press .
Hold down .Press .
1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down C until the seconds digits start to flash,
which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press B to reset the seconds to 00.
3. Press C to move the selection to the hour digits.
4. Press B to increase the hour digits.
5. Press C to move the selection to the minutes digits.
6. Press B to increase the minutes digits.
7. Press C to move the selection to 12/24.
8. Press B to toggle the timekeeping format between 12-hour and 24-hour.
9. Press C to exit the setting screen.
•Resetting the seconds to 00
while the current count is in the range of 30 to 59
causes the minutes to be increased by 1. In the range of 00 to 29, the seconds are
reset to 00
without changing the minutes.
•With the 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears on the display for times in the
range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears for times in the range of
midnight to 11:59 a.m.
•With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, without
To set the hands
In any mode, press A with a thin object to advance the analog time setting. Each
press of A advances the time by 20 seconds. Three presses advance by one minute.
Holding down A advances the analog setting at high speed. You can only advance
the setting. You cannot reverse it.
Use this mode to set today’s date (month, day, day of the week).
To set the date
Day of week
Press .Hold down .Press .
DayMonthDay of week
1. In the Calendar Mode, hold down C until the month digits start to flash, which
indicates the setting screen.
2. Press B to increase the month digits.
3. Press C to move the selection to the day digits.
4. Press B to increase the day digits.
5. Press C to move the selection to the day of the week.
6. Press B to advance to the next day.
7. Press C to exit the setting screen.
•The watch does not make any allowance for leap years. Be sure to manually set
February 29 when one occurs during a leap year.
When the Daily Alarm is turned on, an alarm sounds for 20 seconds at the preset time
each day. When the Hourly Time Signal is turned on, the watch beeps every hour on
•You can configure alarm settings and Hourly Time Signal settings in the Alarm
Mode, which you enter by pressing B.
To set the alarm time and to turn the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on
signal on indicator
Alarm on indicator
Alarm/Hourly Time Signal setting
1. In the Alarm Mode, hold down C until the hour digits start to flash, which indicates
the setting screen.
2. Press B to increase the hour digits.
•The 12/24-hour format of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal
3. Press C to move the selection to the left minutes digit.
4. Press B to increase the left minutes digit.
5. Press C to move the selection to the right minutes digit.
6. Press B to increase the right minutes digit.
7. Press C to move to the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off setting.
8. Press B to cycle through the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal settings as
shown in the sequence below.
•At this time Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal automatically turn on.
Both ONHourly Time
9. Press C to exit the setting screen.
To stop the alarm
Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
To test the alarm and select an alarm tone
Hold down B in any mode (except when making any settings) to sound the alarm.
Note that the alarm sound changes each time you hold down B to test the alarm.
There are a total of four different alarm sounds. The last alarm sound you hear when
performing the above test is the one that is used for the Daily Alarm and the Hourly