Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 10 Bedienungsanleitung
Betrachten Sie hier gratis die Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 10 Bedienungsanleitung. Sie haben die Bedienungsanleitung gelesen, jedoch keine Antwort auf Ihre Frage gefunden? Dann stellen Sie Ihre Frage auf dieser Seite an andere Besitzer von Celestron Elements ThermoTorch 10.
Thank you for purchasing the ThermoTorch 10 3-in-1 Hand
Warmer, Flashlight and Power Bank! With a traditional tactical
ﬂashlight design, it’s CNC aluminum housing is water resistant,
dust proof and drop tested. It has a built in hand warmer feature
that will provide up to 10 hours of scent free heat, a 300 lumen,
5W LED 3 mode ﬂashlight and is capable of charging
your personal electronic devices, with its powerful 10000 mAh
rechargeable lithium ion battery. It is a must have for any serious
WARNING: Read all instructions and warnings thoroughly before
using the ThermoTorch 10. Improper use of this product
may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic
fumes, ﬁre or explosion. Not intended for children.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX ARE:
1 - ThermoTorch 10
1 - USB Cable
1 - Rugged canvas holster with belt loop
1. Flashlight with CREE
300 lumen LED
2. Power Button with Hand warmer LED indicator
3. Main Heating surface/handle
4. End cap
5. Battery indicator LEDs (4)
6. Mini USB “IN” port
7. USB “OUT” port 1: (standard 2.0) 5V - 2.1A
8. USB “OUT” port 2: (standard 2.0) 5V - 1A
1. CHARGING THE INTERNAL LITHIUM
Your ThermoTorch 10 has an internal, 10000 mAh rechargeable lithium
ion battery, which allows for up to 12 hours of continuous use at
a constant temperature of up to 45° Celsius (113° Fahrenheit).
The ThermoTorch 10 ships with a partial charge, but you
should charge it completely before using it for the ﬁrst time.
1. Unscrew the End cap (4) to expose the USB ports (the cap
will stay tethered to the main housing via nylon cord).
2. Plug the standard USB plug end of the included USB cable into
a USB port on a PC, laptop, car charger or USB 5V 2.1A Max
3. Plug the mini USB end of the included USB cable into the “IN”
port (6) on your ThermoTorch 10.
4. Once plugged in, the blue LEDs (5) will start blinking indicating
a charge is in progress.
5. Charging is complete when all 4 blue LEDs (5) stop blinking.
2. USING THE FLASHLIGHT
• Press and release the power button (2) to turn on the ﬂashlight.
• The ﬂashlight has 3 modes: Low, Medium and High.
• Each press and release of the power button will toggle through
the modes and then power the ﬂashlight off.
3. USING THE HAND WARMER FEATURE
• Press and hold the power button (2) until the button illuminates blue.
• This indicates the Hand warmer is in use and the Main heating
surface (3) will begin to heat up. In minutes, it will reach its
• Press and hold the power button (2) to turn off the hand warmer.
NOTE: To maintain water resistance, the end cap (4) must be
secured tight. Bear this in mind when checking battery
indicator LEDs (5).
4. CHARGING AN EXTERNAL DEVICE
• Simply plug your device’s USB 2.0 plug into one of the standard
USB “OUT” ports (7 or 8)) on the ThermoTorch 10 while the other
end of your charging cable is connected to your smartphone, tablet,
camera or MP3 player.
• The internal battery will automatically start charging your device.
NOTE: You may charge 2 devices at one time- by plugging into
each of the USB “OUT” ports.
NOTE: USB OUT Port 1 (7) is rated at 5v-2.1A out, which is designed
to work best with tablets.
• The battery indicator LEDs (5) will display the battery power
while you charge (1 LED- 25%, 2 LEDs- 50%, 3 LEDs- 75%,
4 LEDs- 100%)
BATTERY:Rechargeable lithium ion battery– 10000 mAh
INPUT: Mini USB Connector / 5V 1.8A Max
HAND WARMER CONTINUOUS USE TIME: Up to 10 hours
continuous use (based on fully charged battery)
HAND WARMER TEMPERATURE RANGE:
UP TO 45° C (113° F)
IP-65 RATED: Complete dust protection (6) Water resistant (5)
FLASHLIGHT FEATURE: CREE
1. LOW: 60 lumens
2. MED: 100 lumens
3. HIGH: 300 lumens
C-LINK FEATURE: Compatible with other Celestron Elements
power banks for extending heat time and recharging the
OUTPUT: 2 Standard 2.0 USB ports (Smart Charge Technology):
1. 5V - 2.1A
2. 5V - 1A
AUTO-CHARGE FEATURE: Plug into either USB “OUT” port and
ThermoCharge will automatically start charging your electronic device.
LED STATUS INDICATORS:
(4) Blue- Battery indicator LEDs
(1) Blue- Hand warmer indicator (power button)
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE:
0° to 45° Celsius (32° to 113° Fahrenheit)
STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE:
68° to 77° Fahrenheit (optimal)
ACCESSORIES: Rugged canvas holster with belt loop
WEIGHT: 17.14 oz. (486 grams)
DIMENSIONS: 8.2 in x 2.0 in x 2.0 in
(208.3mm x 52.5 mm x 52.5 mm)
POWER DELIVERY CHART:
Smartphone (2100 mAh): 4 charges
Tablet (8200 mAh): 1 charge
MP3 Player (1100 mAh): 7 charges
Sports CAM (1100 mAh): 7 charges
Read all instructions and warnings prior to using this product.
Improper use of this product may result in product damage,
excess heat, toxic fumes, ﬁre or explosion, for which damages
you (“Purchaser”), and not Smart Team or Celestron (collectively
“Manufacturer”) are responsible.
• Do not store battery in high temperature environment, including
• Do not place battery in ﬁre or other excessively hot environments.