Betrachten Sie hier gratis die Chill Innovation PB-9000 Bedienungsanleitung. Sie haben die Bedienungsanleitung gelesen, jedoch keine Antwort auf Ihre Frage gefunden? Dann stellen Sie Ihre Frage auf dieser Seite an andere Besitzer von Chill Innovation PB-9000.
How to Charge your Devices:
Chill LCD Dual USB PowerBank
USB Output 1A
D E S I G N E D IN D E N M A R K
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
1. Connect the included Micro-USB cable to the `Input´ of the PowerBank.
(Or use other high quality Micro-USB to USB A Charging cables if preferred)
2. Connect the cable to a suited USB Charger or Computer USB port etc.
(It is recommended to use a USB 5V/2A Charger for faster charging!)
3. The LCD Display will indicate the charging progress. When 100% is reached and the
display is no longer blinking, the PowerBank is fully charged. Please disconnect it!
How to Charge your Chill PowerBank:
1. Shortly press the `Power´ button at any given time, and the LCD Display will briefly
show the remaining PowerBank capacity in percentage.
2. During charging/discharging the LCD Display will also indicate the ports in use etc.
How to check the LCD Display information:
1. Connect your original USB charging cable between your Device and a `USB Output´ port in the PowerBank.
(You can charge two devices simultaneously!. Output 2.1A offer higher output suited for Tablet PCs / iPad etc.)
2. The Power Bank will automatically start charging, and provide info on the LCD Display (or else press Power)
3. When charging is completed, or no current is detected, the PowerBank will shut off automatically.
Charge PowerBank from
Computer USB Port
with USB charger
with USB Car Charger
USB 5V 1A/2A
USB Output 2.1A
This Chill PowerBank will smartly detect and optimize current based on the device, cable quality and operating conditions.
REMEMBER! - If your device is turned on during charging, there is also up to twice the power consumption!
1. Do not store the PowerBank in a depleted state as the battery cells will be damaged.
2. Charge your Powerbank at least once every 3 months when not in use.
3. Do not clean with harsh chemicals, soaps or detergents.