The next generation of coffee grinders has arrived to deliver the
new standard in home-ground coffee! The conical burrs grind the
beans with precise uniformity while maintaining the full flavor of
the coffee bean. Whether you're using a French Press, Auto Drip
or Espresso machine, you'll always start with the best, most precise
ingredients. This grinder is fully automated – just choose your
grind setting and number of cups, push Start, and the LCD with
countdown timer lets you know how soon you'll have your perfectly
1. Remove bean hopper lid.
2. Fill bean hopper, making sure that the lid closes securely.
Maximum capacity is 8 oz, be sure you have enough beans to
grind your desired amount of coffee.
3. Plug cord into outlet.
4. Select grind setting – turn the hopper to your desired grind
setting. The higher the number the coarser the grind. Use 1-6
for Espresso, 7-12 for Auto Drip, 13-18 for French Press. Your
current selection will be displayed on the LCD.
5. Select cup setting – press the # of Cups Button repeatedly until
your desired number of cups is displayed on the LCD, from 2
to 14 cups. Press and hold the button to scroll through the
6. Press the Start/Stop button to begin grinding.
A safety interlock system prevents the unit from operating unless
the hopper and grind chamber are properly in place.
Note: If the grind chamber is overfilled the chute can get clogged
and the unit will not work. The LCD will flash. To unclog, use
the scoop brush to clear out the chute of excess grounds.
Also note: If the grinder stops and displays HHH in the LCD
screen at any point, the motor has likely over-heated. Wait
approximately 2 minutes for your grinder to cool off; when the
HHH is no longer displayed, resume use.
7. Grinding will automatically stop upon completion.
Note: to pause or cancel operation during use, see below.
8. Pull the grind chamber toward you to remove from unit.
TO PAUSE OR CANCEL GRINDING
a. To pause the grinding, press the Start/Stop button. The
grinder will stop and the countdown timer will flash. Press the
Start/Stop button again to resume.
b. To cancel the grinding, press and hold the Start/Stop
button for 2-3 seconds.
NOTE: The unit will pause for up to 5 minutes before cancelling
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse
cord, plug or grinder in water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used
by or near children.
4. UNPLUG FROm OUTLET WhEN NOT IN USE,
BEFORE PUTTING ON OR TAkING OFF PARTS,
BEFORE REmOvING COFFEE AND BEFORE
5. Avoid contact with moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug,
or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged
in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized
Cuisinart service facility for examination, repair, or mechanical
or electrical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by Cuisinart
may cause fire, electrical shock, or risk of injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch
10. Before using, check hopper for presence of foreign objects.
11. Use this appliance to grind roasted coffee beans only. Grinding
other substances, such as nuts, spices or unroasted beans, may
dull the blade and cause poor grinding or injury.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Do not place this appliance on or near a hot gas or electric
burner, or in a heated oven.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the
other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a
polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the
outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician. Do not modify the plug in any way.
1. Hopper Lid
2. Bean Hopper
3. Conical Burr
Grinder (not shown)
4. Grind Selector
5. Cup Selector
6. Start/Stop Button
7. LCD Display
8. Manual Button
9. Grind Chamber
10. Cord Storage
All parts that come in contact
with coffee are BPA-Free
Brauchen Sie Hilfe?
Haben Sie eine Frage zum Cuisinart und die Antwort steht nicht im Handbuch? Stellen Sie hier Ihre Frage. Geben Sie eine klare und umfassende Beschreibung des Problems und Ihrer Frage an. Je besser Ihr Problem und Ihre Frage beschrieben sind, desto einfacher ist es für andere Cuisinart -Besitzer, Ihnen eine gute Antwort zu geben.
Anzahl der Fragen: 0