Betrachten Sie hier gratis die Cygnett ChargeUp Pro 10K Bedienungsanleitung. Sie haben die Bedienungsanleitung gelesen, jedoch keine Antwort auf Ihre Frage gefunden? Dann stellen Sie Ihre Frage auf dieser Seite an andere Besitzer von Cygnett ChargeUp Pro 10K.
ChargeUp Pro 10K
Recharge your ChargeUp Pro
To recharge your ChargeUp Pro, connect it to a computer, car-charger or wall-charger via the Micro-USB input (E), using the Micro-USB cable provided.
When charging, the LCD display (B) will ﬂash, indicating remaining charge.
Charge your device
Using your device’s USB charging cable (not included), connect your device to either the USB-A (C) or USB-C output (D). Press the power button (A) once to
start charging your device. Your device should indicate that it has begun to charge. The LCD display (B) will now indicate your ChargeUp Pro’s remaining
charge. Repeat steps above to charge a second device. When you are ﬁnished charging your device/s, detatch them from your ChargeUp Pro.
It will turn oﬀ automatically.
LCD charge indicator
To check your ChargeUp Pro’s remaining charge, press the power button (A) once. The LCD display (B) will show the remaining charge from 0 to 100.
ChargeUp Pro 10K
10,000 mAh Portable Powerbank
Please note that changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined
by turning the equipment oﬀ and on, the user is encouraged to try to connect the interference by one or more of the following measures: -- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. -- Increase the separation
between the equipment and receiver. -- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit diﬀerent from that to which the receiver is connected. -- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Important safety instructions
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and retain for your records.
Please read all warnings for your safety and optimal user experience.
1. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
2. Do not expose the ChargeUp to excess humidity or liquids. It should be stored in a cool, dry place
when not in use.
3. Do not damage or puncture the casing of the ChargeUp. This may cause over-heating,ﬁre or
4. Do not expose the ChargeUp to sources of heat, including radiators, stoves, or ﬁres. Do not expose to
ambient temperatures above 40°c, such as in a car on hot day, or in direct sunlight. Failure to do so
may cause over-heating, ﬁre, or explosion.
5. Do not use in a strong electrostatic or electromagnetic environment, including near microwaves as this
may shorten the device’s life.
6. If ChargeUp emits an odour, excessive heat or becomes discoloured or distorted, please discontinue
7. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel, which is required if ChargeUp is damaged in any way,
is exposed to liquid or does not operate normally. Please do not attempt to service or open the device.
This may cause over-heating, ﬁre or an explosion.
8. If the battery electrolyte makes contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immediately and
consult a doctor. The electrolyte is ﬂammable and reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite,
resulting in ﬁre.
9. At the end of the device’s life, please dispose of this product at a battery recycling station. It is not
suitable for domestic waste disposal.
10. If a new ChargeUp is not used for a period of three months or more, its battery capacity will be
reduced, but will restore to normal capacity after 3-4 charge and discharge cycles.