Playing video games can make your muscles, joints, skin or eyes hurt. Follow these instructions to
avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin irritation or eyestrain:
• Avoid excessive play. Parents should monitor their children for appropriate play.
• Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour, even if you don't think you need it.
• If your hands, wrists, arms or eyes become tired or sore while playing, or if you feel symptoms such
as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before playing again.
• If you continue to have any of the above symptoms or other discomfort during or after
play, stop playing and see a doctor.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE Wii™ OPERATIONS MANUAL COMPLETELY BEFORE USING YOUR
Wii HARDWARE SYSTEM, GAME DISC OR ACCESSORY. THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS BEFORE YOU OR YOUR
CHILD PLAY VIDEO GAMES.
• Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have seizures or blackouts triggered by light ﬂashes or
patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV or playing video games, even if they have
never had a seizure before.
• Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic
condition should consult a doctor before playing a video game.
• Parents should watch their children play video games. Stop playing and consult a doctor if you or
your child has any of the following symptoms:
Convulsions Eye or muscle twitching Altered vision
Loss of awareness Involuntary movements Disorientation
• To reduce the likelihood of a seizure when playing video games:
1. Sit or stand as far from the screen as possible.
2. Play video games on the smallest available television screen.
3. Do not play if you are tired or need sleep.
4. Play in a well-lit room.
5. Take a 10 to 15 minute break every hour.
Playing video games can cause motion sickness in some players. If you or your child feel dizzy or
nauseous when playing video games, stop playing and rest. Do not drive or engage in other
demanding activity until you feel better.
This Nintendo game is not designed for use with
any unauthorized device. Use of any such device will invalidate your Nintendo product warranty.
Copying of any Nintendo game is illegal and is strictly prohibited by domestic and international
intellectual property laws. “Back-up” or “archival” copies are not authorized and are not necessary to
protect your software. Violators will be prosecuted.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
WARNING – Seizures
CAUTION – Motion Sickness
Repetitive Motion Injuries and Eyestrain
The Ofﬁcial Seal is your assurance that this product is licensed or manufactured by
Nintendo. Always look for this seal when buying video game systems, accessories,
games and related products.
Licensed by Nintendo
CAUTION: WRIST STRAP USE
Please use the wrist strap to help prevent injury to other people or damage to
surrounding objects or the Wii Remote in case you accidentally let go of the Wii Remote
during game play.
Also remember the following:
• Make sure all players put on the wrist strap properly when it is their turn.
• Do not let go of the Wii Remote during game play.
• Dry your hands if they become moist.
• Allow adequate room around you during game play and make sure that all
areas you might move into are clear of other people and objects.
• Stay at least three feet from the television.
• Use the Wii Remote Jacket.
SYSTEM MENU UPDATE
Please note that when first loading the Game Disc into the Wii
console, the Wii will check if you have the latest system menu,
and if necessary a Wii system update screen will appear. Press
OK to proceed.
When the system menu is updated, unauthorized hardware
and/or software modifications may be detected and unauthorized
content may be removed causing the immediate or delayed
inoperability of your console. Failure to accept the update may
render this game, and future games, unplayable. Please note that
Nintendo cannot guarantee that unauthorized software or
accessories will continue to function with the Wii console after
this or future updates of the Wii system menu.
Sehen Sie sich hier kostenlos das Handbuch für Konami The Cages: Pro Style Batting Practice (Wii) an. Dieses Handbuch fällt unter die Kategorie Spiele und wurde von 1 Personen mit einem Durchschnitt von 6.2 bewertet. Dieses Handbuch ist in den folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Englisch. Haben Sie eine Frage zum Konami The Cages: Pro Style Batting Practice (Wii) oder benötigen Sie Hilfe? Stellen Sie hier Ihre Frage
Brauchen Sie Hilfe?
Haben Sie eine Frage zum Konami und die Antwort steht nicht im Handbuch? Stellen Sie hier Ihre Frage. Geben Sie eine klare und umfassende Beschreibung des Problems und Ihrer Frage an. Je besser Ihr Problem und Ihre Frage beschrieben sind, desto einfacher ist es für andere Konami -Besitzer, Ihnen eine gute Antwort zu geben.
Anzahl der Fragen: 0