Powerful active floor wedge speakers with superior performance,
state-of-the-art versatile design, unprecedented affordability —
perfect for all small venue applications.
You have just purchased one of the finest active speakers on the market
today. The FWA Series was developed using the expertise of
professional sound engineers and working musicians. You will find
your new NADY AUDIO floor wedge speaker has superior
performance and greater flexibility than any other active floor wedge
in its price range.
We recommend that you read this instruction sheet carefully to get the
most out of your new unit. Thanks for selecting NADY AUDIO and the
FWA-12 as your choice in floor wedge speakers.
Active Floor Wedge Speakers
& Technical Data
• Active 125W RMS floor wedge speaker with 12" woofer, 4" x
10.5" high compression piezo horn
• 3 Channel Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" Mic level, Balanced
XLR and 1/4" Line level, Balanced XLR and dual RCA Line level;
each with Input Gain control
• Line level balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" Outputs
• Master Volume, Treble and Bass controls; ON/OFF rocker
switch; Power and Clipping LEDs
• Durable black carpet cover, heavy duty plastic protective corners
and integrated recessed carrying handles for easy handling
• Frequency Response: 60Hz – 18KHz
• S/N ratio: 90dB
• T.H.D. < 0.5%
• Dimensions: (WHD): 16.5"x 26"x 19.1" (41.9 x 66 x 48.5 cm)
• Weight: 48.7 lbs (22.1 kg)
• Read all instructions before using the product.
• This product may be capable of producing sound levels that could
cause permanent hearing loss. Do not operate for a long period of time
at a high volume level or at a level that is uncomfortable. If you
experience any hearing loss or ringing in the ears, you should consult
• To avoid damage to the drivers, never overload the speaker.
• To avoid the risk of fire, do not ever expose the speaker to a source of
naked flames. Also, it should be located away from heat sources such
as radiators, heat vents, or other devices (including amplifiers) that
• The product should be positioned so that proper ventilation is
• This speaker is designed for indoor use only. Do not expose to weather
or high humidity, rain, etc.
• Care should be taken so that objects do not fall into, and liquids are not
spilled through, the enclosure’s openings. Do not place containers of
liquids on the speaker.
• The product should be connected to a power supply only of the type
described in the operating instructions or as marked on the product.
Replace the fuse only with one of the specified type, size, and correct
• The power supply cord should: (1) be undamaged, (2) never share an
outlet or extension cord with other devices so that the outlet’s or
extension cord’s power rating is exceeded, and (3) never be left
plugged into the outlet when not being used for a long period of time.
• Don’t place any heavy appliance or object on the speaker enclosure.
• This product should be serviced by qualified service personnel if:
A. Objects have fallen into, or liquid has been spilled onto the
B. The product has been exposed to rain.
C. The product does not appear to operate normally or exhibits
a marked change in performance.
D. The product has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
• Do not attempt to service this unit. All servicing should be referred to
qualified service personnel.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this speaker, basic precautions should always be taken, including the following: