• Allow your refrigerator to operate and
cool down for 24 hours (1 full day) be-
fore the ice maker starts producing ice.
• To ll the ice bucket to maximum ca-
pacity, dispense a few cubes 8 and 16
hours after installation.
If ICE OFF is lit, the ice maker will not make ice.
• To activate the ice maker, press the ICE OFF
but-ton on the control panel so it is no lon-
• When installing, servicing or cleaning behind the
refrigerator, be sure of the following:
• To protect your oor's nish when moving the
refrigerator, cut a large section of the cardboard
carton and place under the refrigerator where
you are working.
• Pull the unit straight out and push back in
straight after nishing.
• Check if the ice bucket is completely
inserted. (On some models)
• Freezer temp may not be enough;
set it to -2ºF(-19ºC) or lower.
• If the water lter is clogged, small or bubbled ice
cubes may be produced.
• Replace the water lter cartridge with a new one.
After installation or when replacing the
water lter, dispense at least
1 gallon (2~3minutes) of water to
remove trapped air from the water line.
Otherwise, water may drip after dis-
pensing water. (On some models)
• The rst glass of water may not be cold enough
because the stored water in the water valve has
not cooled completely. Dispense several glasses
of water and then it would be cool.
1. The Water Line must be fully Inserted to the center
of transparent coupler to prevent water leakage
from the dispenser.
2. Insert the clip in the install pack and check that it
holds the line rmly.
• These noises may be heard occasionally inside
the refrigerator. This is normal. This sound occurs
when various items contract or expand while
temperatures are changing; especially during
defrosting. This may also occur when electronic
devices including the ice maker are operating.
• You can select your Pantry
temperature from among the
Wine Party Dishes (38°F[3°C])
• Insert a at-blade screwdriver into a slot on the
control lever, turn it clockwise or counter-clock-
wise to level the door.
• Open the freezer drawer to gain an access to the
adjustable hinge pin. Next, adjust the refrigerator
door using the provided 0.16 inch wrench.
• If you need to add more height to the door, insert
the provided snap rings.
• If the water line is not inserted into the coupler
properly, air could penetrate into the water line
causing water dripping from the water dispenser.
• CAUTION :
Insert the water line into the coupler com-
pletely and slide in the clip at the end of the coupler.
• Slowly turn the water lter 90°
clockwise so it is aligned with the
printing mark on the cover, lock-
ing the lter in position.
Make sure to align the water lter
label mark with center of cover l-
ter printing as illustrated.
• If you are in trouble of inserting the
water lter as high pressure of water, shut off the
water supply valve. For details, refer to the “Chan-
gig the water lter” section of the User Manual.
• For details, refer
to the user manual “Adjusting the level”
• Recommended Temp Settings : 0ºF(-18ºC) for
freezer and 37ºF(3ºC) for refrigerator.
• Filter indicator : The lter Indicator will be Red If you
use water about 300 gallons (6 month) Reset the indi-
cator (it will be Blue) after replacing the lter by holding
the "Ice Type/Water/Hold 3 sec for Filter Reset"
button for 3 seconds.
• Ice off : Press the “Ice Off” button to turn the ice
making function off.
The display may differ depending on models.
For details, refer to the user manual “Using the control
If you have further questions or damaged accessory parts, contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864)
Center of transparent coupler
clip A (1/4”)
Flat-blade screw driver(-)
1. Automatic Ice Maker does not work
2. Slow Ice cube freezing
3. Small or bubbled ice cubes or Slow
5. Water is not cool enough (On some
4. Water ﬁlter replacement
• Allow your refrigerator to operate and cool down for
24 hours (1 full day) to reach to the set temperature.
• Also, when you put room temperature or warmer
food into your refrigerator, it may need an additional
24 hours for the fridge to reach the set temperature.
7. Fridge or freezer Compartments are
• Wipe off the condensation with a dry towel (This
may occur during hot and humid seasons.)
• If the condensation occurs on the doors, turn off
the Energy Saving function.
• If you open the doors frequently or for too long, it
may cause moisture inside the fridge.
8. Moisture forms on outside/inside of
9. Noise Clicks, Pops, Cracks, Snaps
6. Water dispenser dripping (On some
10. Display 13. Moving and Installing
• If food with too much moisture is stored near the
cooling vents, it may get frozen. Be sure to keep
moist food away from the cooling vents.
12. Food stored in refrigerator is frozen
11. Cool Select Pantry (On some models)
14. Leveling & Door Alignment